PART 7: MISCELLANEOUS
- The Ministry may make rules under this Act prescribing matter required or permitted under this Act or necessary or convenient for giving effect to this Act and such rules may include, for example:
- transitional arrangements for the transfer of postal services and operations from the Division to the corporation, including for example the transfer of legal obligations and employees;
- arrangements for collecting duties of customs and other duties payable in relation to articles carried by post;
- arrangements for dealing with articles that may contain goods on which duty is payable;
- arrangements for the opening and examination of articles, and the examination of the contents or articles, carried by post;
- arrangements with respect to the forfeiture and destruction of articles carried by post; and
- Prescribing fines not exceeding Nu. 10,000 for offences against the rules.